That day when my brother hand was fracture

That day when my brother hand was fracture

It was Nearly before five years , when I along with my brother were having races to go to shop. Suddenly, my brother fell down due to big stone. He began to cry. I was so tense at that time. I didn't knew what to do at that time. i carry my brother's backside at took him in the house. Then Mother asked me what happened. I didn't knew what to tell. My brother was crying. Mom felt tense and she began to asked me again then my brother. He felt pain in his arms. Mother went to hospital and checked up brother , his hand was fracture.


Dashain , one of the most popular festival among Nepalese. At that time, my brother hand was fracture. Our traditional teaches at dashain that we need to put red tika and jamara in dashain , but this dashain was bad for me. My brother hand was fracture due to such conditions he was not able to go to village. I along with my father went to village. And mother was staying with brother by doing take care of him as he was small Nearly 7 years old. In village , I missed my brother a lot. We weren't separated up to now. But due to hand fracture of my brother , he wasn't able to go village also mom wasn't able to go village. At that time , if I went to shop, then may my brother hand mightn't fracture.

Post a Comment

0 Comments