My Online Class Experience

  

My Online Class Experience


Hey I am shishir Bhattarai. I am a student. Through this article , I am going to share my online class experience. 





In my views , Online Class are those classes which are organized through virtual by using social sites like: Zoom , Google meets , Google classroom and Microsoft teams. my college organized online class through Microsoft teams. 

As many people thought that learning through online class is quite easier and more comfortable. But in my case it is not . Currently their is lockdown and now also I am joining class through online medium. But sometimes there is problem of electricity , sometimes internet connection problems causes so many difficult to study. In my personal views , I believed that physical Classes are more interactive more comfortable than virtual class.

When their was first online class during pandemic, at that time I was so happy. I thought that now can do anything in house and I don't need to study too. I was began to play game during online class . But as day passed away my thoughts began to change. It was very difficult for me to understand numerical during online class. I was felling some how scared about exam. I thought maybe I will fail in upcoming examination. after someday I uninstalled all games that are in my mobile and began to read. I begin to ask questions to my teacher the problem that I don't know also to my friend. Slowly I began to read for sometime and sometimes I used mobile phone.



Nowadays I am facing somehow problems of electricity during pandemic and it causes many problems to me. And it is my experience during online class , during online class I used to eat foods , sometimes I used to leave mobile phone on table and go to another room. But as day passed teacher become strict and they used to call us during online class and if we were not in class, they will ponished us but they consider if we are suffering from network problems health problems etc. They supp us in this time. As they as very nice. Nowadays I am feeling quite boring during online class also somehow i am feeling interesting too. 


I am praying to the god that let's situation will be good. People's will be happy. Their will be healthy and good working , reading and enjoying environment for all of us.





Post a Comment

0 Comments