Skip to main content

COVIT- 19 and my experience on it

  COVIT- 19 is an infectious disease or illness which is caused by a newly borned virus called Corona virus.



Initially , I was happy during pandemic and during lockdown period. This is my experience. My name is Shishir Bhattarai. I was in the class 10. Because of COVIT-19 government decided to postpone SEE examination. At that time I was little bit upset. I thought that up to which period of time I should hold my book in my hand and should read. Daily daily I was frustrated because of this , slowly slowly I omitted to read book and began to play game Named FREEFIRE . Slowly slowly I forget that SEE examination was also there. But after few weeks , Government Announced that their will be internal evaluation of SEE Exam due to COVIT - 19 . I was little bit happy happy at that time but also I was sad by hearing this news. I thought that if their won't be COVIT-19 then their will be SEE exam earlier and I believed that I will get good marks. But their will be internal evaluation. Then day passed I began to missed my friend , school and of course to my teacher too , that School canteen where I was with my friend.



But This just become memories in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunita Williams Smiles as She Returns Home After 286 Days in Space

  Sunita Williams Smiles As She Returns Home After 286 Days. Sunita Williams, a renowned NASA astronaut, has made headlines once again with her remarkable journey in space. After spending an extended period of 286 days orbiting Earth, Williams has finally returned home, marking the end of a mission initially planned for just 10 days. This extraordinary feat showcases her resilience and highlights the complexities and challenges of space exploration. The Mission Williams, along with fellow astronaut Butch Wilmore, embarked on the first crewed mission of Boeing's Starliner spacecraft in June 2024. The mission was intended to be a brief test flight to demonstrate Starliner's capability to carry astronauts to and from the International Space Station (ISS). However, due to unforeseen technical issues, the duo found themselves extending their stay on the ISS for nearly nine months 6 7 . The Challenges The Starliner mission faced several setbacks, including malfunctioning thrusters th...

Aama ko Sapana Exercise : Question Answers and Grammar | Neb Class 12

  Aama ko Sapana Exercise : Question Answers and Grammar | Mother's dream Shishir bhattarai , 2024   Lesson 1 Mother's dream vocabulary 1. Pair between words that have the same meaning: Usha  – Bright dreams  – Hope for a happy future or imagination Youth  – Youth – Youth  – Struggling struggle  – Fight inertia  – Foolishness –  Throat hope  – Desire to get what you want 2. Search and write a word that matches the meaning from the text: (a) Small drops of water falling on the ground, trees, leaves, etc. at night:  Cold   (b) Instrument made from bamboo, swallow, etc. played by turning it to the right groin with  the lips:  Flute (c) Ability to take or hold:  Ability to create eclipse (d) Creativity (e) To be satisfied or to be satisfied :  Consolation (f) Wind speeding:  Wind 3. Write a synonym for the given word and use them in a sentence: Air : Air pollution is  heavy, so it remains in the city f...

Nepali Unicode

  Nepali Unicode Nepali unicode :  Nepali unicode is a converter and it is the easiest way to type in nepali unicode font. Type in nepali romanized font below and it will automatically convert romanized nepali text into Nepali font called nepali unicode. This Nepali unicode is widely usable in any media, machine or browser. This can be use in chatting, emailing, messaging, facebook and many others. Examples for Nepali unicode converter typing. namaskar = नमस्कार Dhanyawaad = धन्यवाद sagarmatha = सगरमाथा Sambidhan = संविधान sa\watantrataa = स्वतन्त्रता Kathmandu = काठमाडौं sa*bidhan = संबिधान (* = अनुस्वर) Nepali unicode = नेपाली युनिकोड Mero desh Nepal ho = मेरो देश नेपाल हो। pratishat/ko = प्रतिशतको (pratishatko = प्रतिशत्को) Nepali unicode = नेपाली युनिकोड Chamatkaar = चमत्कार sa/mjh/naa = सम्झना (samjhnaa = सम्झ्ना) Nepali Unicode What is Unicode? Unicode is a uniform encoding for the different type of font all over the world. The word "Unicode" is a unique, unified, unive...