COVIT- 19 and my experience on it

  COVIT- 19 is an infectious disease or illness which is caused by a newly borned virus called Corona virus.



Initially , I was happy during pandemic and during lockdown period. This is my experience. My name is Shishir Bhattarai. I was in the class 10. Because of COVIT-19 government decided to postpone SEE examination. At that time I was little bit upset. I thought that up to which period of time I should hold my book in my hand and should read. Daily daily I was frustrated because of this , slowly slowly I omitted to read book and began to play game Named FREEFIRE . Slowly slowly I forget that SEE examination was also there. But after few weeks , Government Announced that their will be internal evaluation of SEE Exam due to COVIT - 19 . I was little bit happy happy at that time but also I was sad by hearing this news. I thought that if their won't be COVIT-19 then their will be SEE exam earlier and I believed that I will get good marks. But their will be internal evaluation. Then day passed I began to missed my friend , school and of course to my teacher too , that School canteen where I was with my friend.



But This just become memories in my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments