My Country , My Pride ( English Essay )

My Country , My Pride ( English Essay )

By shishir Bhattarai



My country my pride

My country's name is Nepal. My country is one of the seven continents of the world, Asia. My country Nepal is located between India and China, two big countries in Asia. My country is a source of pride for me because there are rivers flowing here for twelve months and the symbol of peace is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha. Also, my country is the highest peak in the world, so I am very proud of my country. My country is free from east to west. My country is known as a landlocked country in the world. Although my country is one of the smallest countries in the world, its name is spread all over the world.


In terms of water resources, my country is the second largest in the world after Brazil and the first in Asia. My country, full of innumerable rivers, glaciers, forests and old-fashioned artifacts, has become a unique and enjoyable country in the world. My country is also known as the 'Land of Mount Everest' in the world. Similarly, Gautam Buddha, the pioneer of peace who spread the message of peace in all corners of the world, is also a resident of my country. My country's reputation as a tourist destination has spread all over the world. Foreign tourists are very happy to see the beautiful scenery here. Nowadays, Nepalis have embraced the new tradition of treating foreigners as guests and paying the required service charges, but foreign tourists, who are fascinated by other very old customs of Nepalis, carry the sweet memories of visiting Nepal in their pockets. New foreign tourists keep coming to Nepal every year to see such a beautiful Nepal.


Many temples, monasteries, stupas, artefacts, etc. have adorned my country and made it known to the world. My country is also called the land of temples. Temples like Pashupatinath Temple, Dattatreya, Taleju Bhavani Temple, Krishna Mandapa, Manakamana Temple, etc. Similarly, places like Varaha area, Mukti area and Gosainkunda are considered as holy places of pilgrimage. So people here don't have to go abroad for Teetharton. My country is a holy land with temples and shrines of various deities.



This country has become a common flower garden and everyone has taken care of it. This is the beloved country of all of us Nepalis and we have considered it more dear than our pledge. Its glory is the pride of all of us. Those who know Nepalis in the world also know us Nepalis. This country also has the potential to make a name for itself in the world. So I love my country Nepal very much and I am proud to be born a Nepali.

Post a Comment

0 Comments