Choice : Vast Meaning { Opinion }

  We all know that choice is an option between two or more things. A choice may create conflict and misunderstanding between people if the choices are wrong. Its deep meaning is not just an option. It is more than that. What if you unintentionally broke your friends' water bottles and the teachers asked who did it? Now you have two options, whether to tell the truth or to say nothing. This is also a choice between right or wrong. In such a situation, if you tell the truth, then Of course, You must pay the price of a water bottle to your friends. If you remain quiet, then no one will know that you have broken water bottle and no one will ask for money from you But In our Life Sometimes bad choices will also make us happy, but they may also cause great harm in the future. But in that case, some choices may be saying sorry too. 



I believe that the most difficult thing to say is to say "sorry," and I also believe that. Sometimes I feel it needs a big heart to say it's OK and a strong heart to say Sorry. Suppose I made a mistake and my friends became angry with me. Now I have two options. Either to say sorry or to be angry with him without reason, or not speak with him. Among these options If I choose to say sorry, then my friends may forgive me, our friendship may be stronger, or if I may also be angry without any reason. Do not speak with him, then our friendship will be over. So choice is more than just a choice or an option. It creates stronger relationships and may cause fights.


Choice is also a means of saving someone's life. Suppose we are walking and we see an accident, i.e., the person suffering from the accident has huge bleeding. Now you have two. Whether to take that person to the hospital or leave him on the spot, If you had taken that person to the hospital, then the person's life may have been saved. If the person left on the spot, then the person may have died. So, Selection Features a large that means.

Post a Comment

0 Comments